LOISIR ET SOLEIL DE SAINT-
872 route du Dorier
42230 ST VICTOR SUR LOIRE
Association law of 1901
Declaration of the Prime Minister 311-74-82 of 21-11-74
Siret No. 449 522 861 00011
Preamble : At its General Assembly of November 28, 2009, the Association Loisir et Soleil decided to create a Naturist Ethics Committee (CEN).
The Committee met and defined what its roles and missions might be :
recall the operating principles of the Association,
listen to the members during particular difficulties,
to assist the Office with any questions relating to the functioning of the Association.
The committee drafted a charter which was submitted to the Bureau and validated by the Bureau.
Preliminary remarks :
- CEN is an advisory body,
- the only body that can decide an action is the Bureau,
- CEN is not a counter-power opposite the Bureau,
- its mode of operation is collegial,
- its members are required to operate in a concerted manner.
1-OPERATING PRINCIPLES OF THE ASSOCIATION :
LOISIR ET SOLEIL is a naturist association. In this sense, its members undertake to respect :
- the rules of operation of an association,
- the principles of naturism,
- the terms of the charter as set out below.
Main operating rules of an association :
- compliance with the rules of procedure,
- knowledge and implementation of the statutes,
- functioning essentially based on volunteering,
- implementation of the principles of community life,
- non-appropriation of common goods made available to the community;
- submission to the office of any initiative affecting the site, the sites and the common features,
- compliance with the decisions made by the office.
Principles of Naturism :
- practicing complete nudity as soon as time permits
- practice total nudity on the whole site,
- respect the tranquility of each,
- implement usability and tolerance,
- not to pass judgment damaging the dignity of others,
- not to make offensive remarks,
- do not have any attitude or behavior that is harmful to morality.
2- LISTENING TO THE MEMBERS WITH SPECIAL DIFFICULTIES:
The purpose is to allow each member to request the Ethics Committee when it deems it necessary. It should be noted, however, that this solicitation must be of general interest and that the Committee will not intervene in the event of difficulties between members who will have to settle in good courtesy.
- any adherent party has the possibility to request the Committee for any particular point of which it considers the opinion of the Committee necessary, any request will be analyzed by at least the majority of the members of the Committee,
- the response will be formulated to the applicant after the Committee meeting.
The purpose is to enable the Bureau to seek the assistance of the Committee, for any question
of particular importance, and in particular with regard to the principles of
- The Bureau should make a formal request to the Committee,
- The Committee meets and provides its response to the Bureau,
- The Bureau decides what action to take and may inform the Committee if it so wishes.