We collect information when you browse the site, place an order and complete one of the forms.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, such as:
- your IP address
- the type of hardware and browser used
- the page(s) you are viewing
Use of information
All the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by email
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the security of your personal information:
- SSL protocol
- Login/password access management
- Network monitoring software package
- Multiple computer backups
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to do specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user's browser loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website server.
Two types of cookies can be distinguished, which do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies :
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing experience to make it easier and to perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie can be used to store the answers provided in a form or the user's preferences regarding the language or presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website on which the user navigates, but also by other websites displaying ads, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. In particular, these cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising determined according to the user's navigation.
We use technical cookies and advertising cookies.
We use Google Analytics which is a statistical audience analysis tool that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and visitor activity. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you are connecting.
However, such a refusal could prevent the proper functioning of our website.
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, occasional news, product information, news etc. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time and no longer receive emails, simply complete this form.
Right to access, modify and delete your data
If, at any time, you wish to have access to your personal information, or if you wish to modify or delete it, simply request it directly on this form.
We are committed to providing you with a right to object and opt out of your personal information. The right of opposition is defined as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
To be able to exercise these rights, you can contact us :
Tel: +33 (0) 6 88 25 79 17
Website section: personal data management
The personal data of our Internet users are kept within a maximum period of 36 months
All this in accordance with the GDPR of 25 May 2018.